Tuesday, December 09, 2008

It's time to get back in the groove

Way too long without posting. Way too long without playing. I will have updates as to what's been going on in the life of Hoff soon, but I am finally getting my life back into a steadier pattern which will allow much more regular opportunities to play and blog. And to kick off my early New Year's Resolution, I must confess the following:

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

The WBCOOP is an online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers.

Registration code: 773926



That's right! It's back! The PokerStars WBCOOP! One of the most fun freerolls out there, and I'm registered. See ya there!

2 comments:

River Driver said...

I didn't think you were ever going to post anything again.

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......