Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm Still Here, Dammit

For just about the past month, work has been kicking the ever living crap out of me. Working on the train, working on the weekend, working late at night, etc. In fact, until last night, I had managed to log (I think) a total of 3 SNGs in the past month, 1 of which landed me a bubble-boy finish and the other two were pathetically early departures (7th out of 9 and 31st out of 45). I did play last night, but my results were a giant bucket of fail. When I have a chance to put together a real post, I'll include some donkariffic hand histories, some minor musical observations, and some long overdue Car of the Week samples (man, downtown Santa Ana is a goldmine for "interesting" automobiles). In any respect, I'm still here, just trying to find a way to get some time in on the felt. See ya out there. And I'll leave you with this, and yes it really is fur glued onto the car.

1 comment:

BrainMc said...

Thanks. I now know what I'm getting Stacie for our 10 year anniversary next month. I've been racking my brain but now everything pales in comparison.