Sunday, December 30, 2007

Could. Not. Resist.

And The Randomness says...

Get More From Cocaine.

Enter a word for your own slogan:

Generated by the Advertising Slogan Generator, for all your slogan needs. Get more cocaine slogans.



Shamelessly stolen from St B (and I'm quite sure others). Work has just been hella busy. I've got one client who needs to be baby sat through the entire construction process for some 72 inch water main pipelines. Major project but textbook work. And they still manage to create fires that I need to put out. And to top that, starting this week, I get to take the train from San Diego up into Smokkee's world in Teh OC. 3 days a week. At least I don't have to drive it, I suppose. That's what I get for being stuck with a client in Santa Ana. Uber-meh. Oh well. It beats being unemployed. Happy New Year, and may the felt be with you degenerates!!

No comments: