Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I've been...tagged!

OK. Our boy Brian tagged me, so I gots to properly respond. The rules:

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog...

Seven random things:

1. I got lost at the Grand Canyon as a little kid.

2. I got pulled over for doing 110 miles per hour in Utah, and got away with a warning.

3. Unless I have a meeting with clients, I can wear shorts every day to work.

4. I had season tickets to the Chargers for 10 years. They were the dark years, and the first season after I sold them, they went to the playoffs.

5. I should really be working right now.

6. I got snowed in on Interstate 80 in a little, podunk town called Wamsutter, Wyoming, and spent the night drinking in a school gymnasium with probably 100 of my then closest friends.

7. Ben and Jerry’s Brownie Batter Ice Cream is my all-time favorite ice cream flavor.

There. That ought to cover things. Next to be tagged:

River Driver
Drewspop (still there man?)
Klopzi
Matt
President Dave
Wolverine Fan
Raveen

1 comment:

BrainMc said...

Good ones.

Getting lost in the Grand Canyon. How very Disney movie of you. Did a team of marmots help you find your way home?

Shorts? Damn you're lucky! I thought I had it good when I could wear jeans.