Friday, June 01, 2007

Notes for a Weekend

A few quick notes to those few readers I still have.

 

As much as I'd love to come to the brogger event in Vegas next week, I will not be able to do so.  Time, $$$$, and other such horrible things conspire against me.   If the gods smile upon me for the rest of the year, I might be persuaded to attend the December gathering.  Have fun, remember Rule #20, and drop a hammer for me.

 

Some of you may have noticed the contest banner over at the upper right of this here tube in teh intarwebs.  My favorite automotive website, Autoblog.com is having a contest where they are giving away a 2007 Dodge Nitro R/T SUV.  It's actually a pretty sweet looking ride, and it's the top 'o the line.   Totally free registration, and you can totally opt out of receiving any spam marketing information.

 

New favorite useless timewasting website, click here (totally SFW, except for your laughter).

 

Have a good weekend!

No comments: