Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wednesday Pimpin'

I was really hoping to make it to this game. If I'm lucky, I may stop by later and rail everybody. I just don't think I can make it tonite. Next week, tho, shouldn't be a problem. In any respect, get out there and play the Mookie. Not "nookie", Mookie. I'm sure it becomes confusing for everybody, but keep it straight. No, wait, shit, I'm just digging a deeper and deeper hole, no wait I did it again! I can't stop doing it! Just sign up already. There will be enough people there that you won't need to play with yourself to have a good time. I'm quitting now. Really.

2 comments:

mookie99 said...

Ha...thanks for the pimp.

If you get home early enough join us for the 2nd Chance tourney.

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Hey Hoff, just wanted to weigh in with my congratulations on the new job. I know it was a long time coming, and I've personally experienced how draining and downright annoying the whole job search thang can be. So, really really glad you got that part of your life back on track, especially because it might bring you back into the online poker fold. Looking forward to hanging again soon, and hopefully getting together this summer again in Vay-gus.