Thursday, December 21, 2006

How cool is this?

Especially for those of you who have dedicated game rooms, have I got the table for you...Go to their website and check this out. Once you get into the site, click on the furniture link (it's all flash, so I can't give you the direct link) and then on the collectibles link. Be warned, though, if you or your significant other has a weakness for upscale furnishings, (Speaker, I'm talking to you!) this website could be dangerous. Maybe soon they'll come out with Pai-Gow, Triple Draw 2-7, and Mr. Cashman next!

2 comments:

CarmenSinCity said...

That looks pretty cool!!!! I love flashy stuff like that.

CarmenSinCity said...

I'm going to write to them and let them know about the monopoly slot that grubby turned me onto - they should hook it up.