Thursday, July 20, 2006

Finally, someone in the mainstream media gets it

This story brought a warm fuzzy feeling to the deepest part of my soul. Finally somebody gets it. We don't need no stinkin' reviews. We don't need no Ebert & Roper or whoever the hell is the voice in the wilderness for movie reviews. The movie is going to do well because a vast cross-section of the blogosphere has been pimping it mercilessly for the past year. A movie that's going to do well solely because the audience it's targeted at is going to want it. Because I live in San Diego and I have way too much time on my hands these days, I may even try to get into Comic-Con this weekend and see the sneak preview. Either way, I'm definitely there when it finally hits the theatres. Say it with me people...


SNAKES ON A MOTHERFUCKIN' PLANE!!!

3 comments:

River Driver said...

Kind of one of those movies you have to go see, regardless of how bad everyone else thinks it is. Like Spice World.

Raveen said...

hahhah but yes spice world u saw it cause the girls were hot whats ur motivation to see snakes on plane...unless of course shedding skin turns you on

iamhoff said...

Samuel Motherfucking Jackson. This is going to be a cinematic tour de force for him, full of all sorts of Oscar-worthy dialogue. This movie must be seen. I have never seen Spice World, and I am disturbed to realize that it has been mentioned in this here totally geigh online diary. What's next? Glitter?