Monday, June 26, 2006

Non Poker Content...

So I am really glad to not be in the dating pool. I just saw what goes on these days (did I really just say that? 40 is starting to look waaaay too close), and I am fearful.

Dear and Patient GF and I went into downtown La Jolla to get some ice cream and enjoy the phenomenally wonderful San Diego weather. As we're parking, a late model Honda Accord parks across the street and these two scaldingly hot beach biscuits get out of the car. They're dressed in these skimpy ass bikinis (presence of GF prevented me from snapping a camera phone pic, but jebus were they hot!) and proceeded to pull on little short shorts and halter tops and walk ahead of us into the ice cream joint. GF is on the phone with one of her employees, filling her in on some drama that happened while the employee was out, and leaves me to order the ice cream...under the sympathetic gaze of one of the hotties who turned out to be somewhere between 18 and 20.

We get our ice cream and go out on the patio to eat. The hotties are eating their ice cream one table away, when these two guys in their mid 20s or so walk down the sidewalk. The hottie that made eye contact with me said Hello to the guys. They stopped, looked them up and down, and said Hello back. The hottie then asked if they wanted any ice cream. The guys responded that they would, and then kept walking. That sort of surprised me. GF is still on the phone, so I catch hottie's eye and tell her good effort. She said "don't worry, they'll be back." Two minutes later, they walked up and sat down with the hotties. Names and digits were exchanged and the guys went on their way. Hottie turned to me and said that it was very cool...one of the guys was a bouncer at some LA club. She then said that she knew most of the bouncers at the San Diego clubs, and that she could get into any of them (the clubs, although she could probably get into the bouncers, too), even though she was under 21. At this point, GF motioned to me that she was done with her ice cream, and stood up to leave. I threw the containers away and stood up to leave. I stopped by hottie and thanked her for the entertainment. She said that she worked at the Washington Mutual bank just down the block, and that I should stop in there, because they were a fun bunch in that bank! Huh? I said something to the effect of "I might just have to do that" and turned to leave. When GF hung up the phone, she asked if hottie was trying to pick me up. I said that I didn't think so, but that if she was, she was off to a good start.

Now, hotties themselves don't scare me. I grew up in San Diego, went to college at UC Santa Barbara when they won the top party school contest (I'm proud to have done my part), I lived in Newport Beach for a while, and now I'm back in San Diego. I've seen more than my share of scaldingly hot beach nuggets, and had more of them than I care to admit turn out to be jailbait (before I did anything naughty, relax everybody). These two were hot, but they at least seemed to be legal. What really caught me off guard, though, was their forwardness and confidence. Yelling out to the guys first, and then telling me not to worry, that the guys were coming back...damn. Obviously, part of me looks at those two and thinks "yeah! we gotta get with that!". The slightly more rational and conservative part of me is perfectly happy to not have to try and live up to the standards that these hotties were obviously setting.

11 comments:

brett jungblut said...

Did you get their myspace pages? I wanna see 'em!

StB said...

Usually these kinds of girls end up being big cock teases. I hope that ain't the case.

iamhoff said...

With GF there, I (wisely) chose not to try and get contact info. I might go by the chick's bank (if she was telling the truth) for shits and giggles. If I can get any pix or myspace details, bet your ass I'll post pix.

CarmenSinCity said...

Ahhhhh - I remember those days. I used to know all the bouncers at all of the clubs too :) It was fun - but I'm glad I don't have to live up to those standards anymore either. LaJolla is so beautiful! My best friend went to college there and I visited her a few times. Maybe Don and I can drive out to San Diego sometime cause it's been a while.

River Driver said...

Now you know why I worry about my students. They present a similar circumstance--dressing provocatively, wearing make-up and such that makes them appear to be older than they are, flirting openly (and somewhat brazenly) with guys they don't know, posting inappropriate content on their myspace pages, etc--without any consideration for potential consequences. They think it's fun (and I'll agree, it is; I remember the days from college well enough), but they don't understand that they are inviting all kinds of trouble. The guys they are flirting with may be hot, but just because somebody's hot doesn't mean he or she doesn't have a WHOLE LOTTA problems goin' on.

I think all these girls need to watch Memoirs of a Geisha. The mentor of the main character tells her, "A true geisha can stop a man with one look." And that's a look at her eyes, not her a$$. You don't have to show the rest off; leaving something to the imagination isn't a bad idea at all. As the saying goes, don't advertise it if it ain't for sale.

Raveen said...

hahha love how ur entire post was about hot girls....hahaha next time put ur hand over ur gf eye's then snap the pic's

Matt Silverthorn said...

Haha, quality. Hope you end up finding a job you like soon!

Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

dude...get the digits...and the myspace page would also be nice for those of us tiring of dificult JapaHapas or HapaJapas...

drewspop said...

you stud

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Man I coulda sworn that post was going to have some kind of better ending that the chicks leaving and you saying see ya. Come on with that man, tell us what really happened, your GF doesn't read this blog anyways does she?

Thanks for coming out to the Hoy last night man, fun playing with you again.

Special K said...

See you in VEGAS!