Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm Back!!!


It's that time again!!!! Mookie mookie mookie mookie!!!! It's a special time tonight. Not only is Mr. Surflexus attempting to be the first ever three-peat Champion of Da Mook, but after a several week hiatus brought on by the GF's messed up teaching schedule, I'M BACK!!! Yes, dear broggers, it's Mookie time! It's the usual crowd at the usual place with the usual password (vegas1) at the usual time (7 pm Pacific, different hours in different places). Be sure to show up and play like a champion. Lol.

6 comments:

mookie99 said...

Welcome back...looking forward to tonight.

jjok said...

gl tonight......provided you're not at my table.....

:)

Guin said...

Looking forward to playing tonight... will be there under the screen name Mungo36.

I should get you added to my IM so we can meetup during the week to play.

TripJax said...

hope to see you, but the roll is low at stars...we'll see...

iamhoff said...

Mookie, looking forward to it.

JJ, here's hoping I'm not at your table so I CAN wish you gl ;p

Guin, my screen name at Stars, Tilt, and Party is iamhoff. My yahoo IM name is ochoff1. Send me a message and when I get home tonight I'll hook it up.

Trip, aww c'mon buddy. Low roll. Been there done that. If you can make it, cool. Otherwise, I'm sure we'll bump into each other out there somewhere. Why does that sound like some stupid romance song?

Fire it up! Get your LOL on!

Raveen said...

hey found ur post of DP pages and think u might find mine interesting, im a cash game player not tourneys and play the 2/4 nl cash games on party and other venues and do pretty well...check it out

http://livinglife1dayatatime.blogspot.com/