Monday, May 22, 2006

Frustration


Don't you hate it when you have a monster hand and can't get anybody to play along? I flopped trips and checked it. 5 other people checked all the way around. I turned quads (dems quad bitches, bitches!) and checked. Again, it checked all the way around. A king fell on the river. Surely someone must have a king or two and want to bet it up (They didn't have a king, and don't call me Shirley - happy 25th and a half anniversary to one of the greatest movies of all times, AIRPLANE!). As it checked around to me, I threw out a min bet of .10 and it folded around. Sigh.

5 comments:

drewspop said...

Booooo, that sucks. I hate that. That was my deal (kinda) last night in the WPBT tourneys. The only time I would get play was when I was second best.

KK in the BB, fold it around baby. *sigh*

TripJax said...

Bet those biotches...

that is brutal.

StB said...

Trip is right. You need to bet that thing to build a pot. You are playing for dimes. Those morons will follow along on the flop.

iamhoff said...

Yeah, I probably should have bet the flop. When the flop came down, tho, I was hoping that someone was holding the last Q, and I could generate action from that. On the turn, I realized that I had all the beeyotches and it would take the right card on the river to generate any action. I even hoped on the river that my LP bet would look like an attempted steal (.60! Woo hoo!), but I got nothing. So it goes.

Alan said...

Bet the flop. If then all fold, then bet next time the flop pairs.