Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Event Pimpage

Really quick (and for the first one I mean QUICK), there are 3 tournaments to pimp.

Tonight is the weekly WWdN tournament, here are the details:

WWdN: IlliniFan Invitational
Pokerstars
Tuesday, May 2nd, 5:30 PM PT / 8:30 PM ET
Tournament: 23665235
$10+1 NLHE
Password: monkey

You've got less than 30 minutes, so get going. Obviously, being as I am still at work, I'm unfortunately not going to make it to that one. One of these days...

Tomorrow night is the latest installment of what has lovingly become referred to as "The Mookie".

The Mookie Fido Mason Tournament
Pokerstars
Wednesday, May 3rd, 7 PM PT / 10 PM ET
Tournament: 24020666
10+1 NLHE
Password: vegas1

I'm hoping to make it to the Mookie, but GF's teaching schedule is screwed up right now, so I might not be able to log on. Maybe I can get Mrs. Mookie to convince her to let me talk to my "little blogger buddies".

Thursday is something special. For all you fans of the late, great Poker Champ, we've got the Blue Veiner Memorial.

The Poker Champ Blue Veiner Memorial Tournament
Pokerstars
Thursday, May 4th, 5 PM PT / 8 PM ET
Tournament: TBD
10+1 NLHE
Password: TBD

This one may be tough for me to make, as I probably won't get home until almost an hour after the start. If only there were another immigration protest to help with traffic...I got home in just over a half hour on Monday. Watch this and other blogs for more details. In the meanwhile, sign up for these tourneys and Play Like a Champion!

2 comments:

TripJax said...

Gonna try and make the Mookie and the Veiner...will depend on how I'm feeling with the strep.

iamhoff said...

Strep is no g00t. Hope ya feel better man