Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Don't Forget...

It's Wednesday! That means Mookie! Mookie Mookie Mookie! I just love saying it. Anyway, 7 pm west coast and whatever that translates to outside of sunny So Cal, PokerStars, Tournament #23251031, Password: vegas1. Last week, Kat's bid for a 3-peat was upended by the male parent of the man-child named Drew, thus popping his Mookie win cherry. Can he repeat? Will he sell his soul to the devil (or maybe Jordan) to book the 2nd win? Will Garth remember his kevlar cup? I've got a new strategery for tonight. Top secret stuff...I've only entrusted it to trusted members of my cabinet (I keep my collection of trolls there), so keep it on the down low. I'm going to fold bad hands and play only good hands. Radical, I know, but I think I read about it somewhere on a blog, and if it's on the internet it must be true, right? Anyway, see ya at the Mook.

7 comments:

mookie99 said...

Ha, funny post. Thanks for pimpin' the tourney. See you there tonight.

drewspop said...

You never disappoint Hoff. Hope you have the dorky headset ready.

The home game chatter is about to begin (as long as my wife goes to bed early enough and doesn't make fun of me too bad because I am a dork talking to my fake friends on the inta-net *huff*puff*)

iamhoff said...

I'm going on the road around 12, so I'll stop by my local Electrode Hut and find a suitably dorky headset. Should be a trip listening to everybody. I did a dial a shot with TripJax the other day, and he's got a wicked cool drawl. Fun stuff. See ya there.

mookie99 said...

Lol, Mrs. Mookie gives me shit all the time too..."Talking with all your little blogger friends huh ?" :)

Matt Silverthorn said...

It was fun playing with you for a while last night, Hoff, even if we got crap for cards.

StB said...

I wanna play! I wanna play!

Oh wait, that was last night.

Doh!

iamhoff said...

I had two major things go wrong last night. One, I was card dead. Even when I'd get something remotely decent like an A9s or a KQ, I'd attempt to limp and get raised. I'd call and the flop would miss me. The other thing was entirely my fault. I bought a headset so I could be a chatting dork blogger, but I got home so late that I spent a decent chunk of the early stages trying to get the damn thing to work. This of course distracted me and...

Fun none the less. Next week. Hopefully (the GF might not be teaching, which might screw up my Wednesdays, we'll see). Mookie Mookie Mookie! Oy Oy Oy!