Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Assorted random stuff

I am NOT Poker Champ.

Tonight is Mookie's Big O Poker Room Back to Back Kat tournament. 7 pm west coast, 10 pm east coast. Pokerstars Tournament 22851247, password: vegas1, $10+1 buy in. Come join the fun! See if Kat can make it a 3 peat. See if Garth remembers his kevlar cup. Other notable past participants include Waffles, Drewspop, hoyazo (and his eyebrows!), Gcox25, and Poison. It will be a good time, and thanks to Mookie for the pic, which I shamelessly stole.

Also, I am going thru the typical blogger thing of updating my blogroll. As I play in more tournaments and run into more of you characters, I find my way over to your sites to check things out. New links include Katitude, Veneno, GaryC, Maigrey the Poker Princess, Jacks R OK, and Fishy McDonk. All of them are great players, and tend to be wicked funny in the chat window. Definitely check out their blogs. I believe most of them have been determined to be Poker Champ, which could mean anything.

So there. I answered the Poker Champ question, I reminded everybody about an upcoming event, and I pimped several bloggers. I guess I have to get back to work now.

2 comments:

mookie99 said...

Thanks for the pimpin'. See you online tonight.

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

I'll see both of you guys tonight as well. As long as Mrs. Hammerplayer doesn't still need the pc at 10pm (she's usually fast asleep by then), I'm in like Flynn tonight at the Big O.