Wednesday, February 15, 2006

If You Ever Doubted AlCantHang

AlCantHang is famous (infamous?) for a variety of things, not the least of which is the sheer volume of SoCo he can consume. I've not personally witnessed this, but I've read many accounts of the countless empty bottles he's left in his wake. Apparently he's drank all of the SoCo on the east coast, and they're now importing a disaster relief shipment from here in San Diego to tide him over. This big rig was spotted heading northbound on I-5 at 7:30 a.m. I believe it was heading ultimately to I-10 to head east for Pennsylvania. Al, help is on the way!

3 comments:

BigMike said...

Hopefully it will arrive by tonight! We drank them dry last night.

AlCantHang said...

WOW. Now that's a travelling party.

iamhoff said...

Just thought you'd appreciate this.