Thursday, February 02, 2006

iamhoff makes his smashing debut at Full Tilt Poker!


Dems quads, beeches!! That's all you need to know. Actually, the whole thing was pretty good. Thanks to two 2nd place SNG cashes on Stars, I was able to fund the Full Tilt account. Played a 9 player SNG, and came in 5th. I know I would've placed ITM at least, except for two donkey moves. One, I answered a phone call and called what I thought was a limp, but turned out to be a raise for half my stack. Oops. That's what I get for not paying attention. I can't tell you the other, because Full Tilt never downloaded the hand history for me. I clicked the litte box and stuff, so I don't know what the deal is. Suffice to say it was something I chased that I probably shouldn't have. Oh well. Except for those, my play was solid, and that's what I'm liking. My revised SNG strategy seems to be working well. In a follow up post, I'll go over it in more detail. For now, it's almost 1 a.m., and I need sleep. Just remember, iamhoff says "dems quads, beeches!!"

3 comments:

Klopzi said...

Still haven't deposited at Full Tilt.

Although, if they're giving away quads for first time players, I'll have to look them up...

huma said...

I always flops boats, flushes and quads when I deposit at a new site. In fact I almost always hit when I chase to the river too. Then after I clear my bonus, or win a few bucks, I stop winning. Funny that.

iamhoff said...

Aww, c'mon Huma. Next thing you're going to say, is online poker is rigged!!! rofl