Wednesday, February 15, 2006

And the lastest time wasters...

Courtesy of Sir Waffles and Klopzi, I present the following ways to waste time at work.

I am nerdier than 70% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


I am 24% loser. What about you? Click here to find out!



The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!


And time for something important, a message from Badblood and St. B. There's a new holiday, to reward men for putting up with Valentines Day. Steak and Blowjob Day. March 14. Put it on the calendar, because it is now an official holiday.

4 comments:

Klopzi said...

It's nice to know that everyone's smarter than me...

Remind me never to play poker with you guys...

iamhoff said...

Yeah, but you're cooler than I am!

huma said...

I got 70% mid-rank nerd too. CBF doing the other tests, I'm not that bored :)

Ron said...

In honour of such a great holiday, I offer the following Not-For-Hallmark greetings….

It’s March 14th
You know what that means
I’ll gobble your knob
And juggle your beans
Now eat your steak
Like a good little chum
And when you’re all finished
I’ll swallow your cum!

For more information about this wonderful holiday, make sure to visit: www.SteakAndBJ.com